aV2VIP™ Video Softphone is a downloadable SIP client app that converts Android OS tablets or smartphones into a mobile VoIP phone and videophone. Mobile VoIP calls over Wi-Fi or 3G / 4G networks eliminate expensive cellphone bills and, function as an extension for a company PBX User.
No start-up costs for this mobile client. With a V2VIP™ Office Business Calling Plan, enjoy the benefits of —VoIP business class phone service, unlimited worldwide HD audio and video communication, IM and SMS text messaging, file sharing and presence.
Requiring V2VIP™ service to make and receive audio and video calls, the aV2VIP™ Video Softphone can be downloaded at . Login using the User’s email address and Password.
- VP8 and H.264 video codec
- Android devices
- Large keypad display
- Up to 30 frames / second
- WebRTC video calls via V2VUC Portal
- Selectable video resolution, frames / second, manual start video bitrate, video encoder start bitrate, video codecs
Use the aV2VIP™ Video Softphone to visually-connect with mobile staff from airports or conferences, special clients, remote offices and colleagues to increase productivity; and collaboration. Easily download to smartphone devices then simply enter the User’s Email Address and Password.
- SIP Compliant and Protocols—SIP 2.0, TCP/IPv4/UDP, SRTP/DTLS, ICE, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS
- Network—Connectivity via WiFi or 3G / 4G
- Bandwidth—96Kbps up to 1280Kbps
- Audio Codecs—Opus/48000G.729 A/B, G.723, G.722, G.711A/U, RFC2833 dtmf
- Video Codecs—Advanced VP8, H.264 base line real-time video (at HD, VGA, QVGA, CIF, QCIF) resolution up to 30 frames per second)
- Management, Configuration, Administration—Supports device configuration via smartphone or tablet keypad, central secure configuration file
- Add contacts via Menu option
- Integrate contacts from the phone, V2VUC Portal
- Time, call status logs
- Last call logs
- Conversation recording (audio only)