aV2VIP™ Video Softphone is a FREE downloadable app for Android devices that converts smartphones and tablets into videophones. Combined with the HIPAA-secure V2VIP™ service, the aV2VIP™ TeleMed Bundle includes Unlimited, Worldwide, Peer-to-peer, 128-bit SRTP / DTLS-encrypted secure voice and video calling and Instant Messaging (chat) to other V2VIP™ users over Wi-Fi or 3G/4G networks.
See V2VIP™ TeleMed Bundle – How it Works (Click2Call) for details on how to make video calls to expand service delivery into the home, remote clinics, doctor offices or with colleagues via V2VUC web browser link (PC/laptop) or iV2VIP™ UC (iPads/iPhones).
Requiring V2VIP™ service to make and receive audio and video calls, aV2VIP™ Video Softphone can be activated by contacting WCCI to sign-up. The V2VIP™ Telemed Bundle offers monthly or annual payment options.
- VP8 / H.264 video codec
- Peer-to-peer video calling (ICE protocol)
- Click2Call with patients
- 128-bit SRTP / DTLS encryption
- File sharing
- Large keypad display
- Up to 30 frames / second
- iV2VIP™ UC video softphone compatible
Use the aV2VIP™ Video Softphone to visually-connect healthcare professionals with patients, colleagues, families, caregivers, or remote clinics to increase productivity and collaboration. Easily download to a smartphone or tablet, activate the account and select from your Contacts list the person you want to call.
- SIP Compliant and Protocols—SIP 2.0, SRTP, TLS, TCP/IPv4/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS
- Network—Connectivity via WiFi or 3G/4G
- Bandwidth—96Kbps up to 1.5Mbps
- Audio Codecs—G.729 A/B, G.723, GSM, G.722, G.711
- Video Codecs—VP8; advanced H.264 real-time video (at HD, CIF, QCIF, VGA resolution up to 30 frames / second)
- Management, Activation, Administration—Supports device activation via smartphone or tablet keypad, admin via secure user portal
- Add contacts via Menu option
- Integrate contacts from the phone
- Time, call status logs
- Last call logs
- Quick access voice mail (Requires activation)