V2VIP™ Basic is cost-effective for businesses that require hosted IP PBX services, an Auto-attendant and optional Collaboration tools. Employees benefit from features like Webphone (WebRTC); audio conferencing, channels, mobile apps, messaging, click-to-call, screen sharing and presence. V2VIP Basic combines all of this with unlimited VoIP calling into a single solution and includes a self-managed User portal.
Small or Medium sized Businesses (SMBs) customers can leverage the power of our communication in the cloud V2VIP™ phone service, Voice over IP (VoIP) technology, and enjoy business-class communications delivered over an Internet, WiFi or 4G connection.
V2VIP Basic offers separate, optional services and features, to make communication and collaboration possible via multiple devices. Choose the tools required, based on need, so staff can do their jobs more effectively.
Use multi-function VoIP devices / phones, Webphone (WebRTC), smartphones / tablets or a GXV3240, GXV3275 videophone.
V2VIP Basic is a scalable solution that enables businesses to better serve their customers and allow employees to conduct business from anywhere, at anytime. Improve productivity by empowering teams to connect and work together with a variety of collaborative tools.
The V2VUC portal is a self-managed Admin / User portal which combines account management and communication services.
V2VIP™ Basic—Includes VoIP phone service / hosted PBX features, Auto-attendants, Voice mail, Mobile apps, WebRTC tools, Click-to-call, Calls monitoring, Web portal, and Unlimited calling. Web Video Meetings (Optional $9.95 / User); SMS (Optional $3.95 / User) in the US, Canada. Call Recording (Optional – $3.95 / User) (Toll Free Minutes: 3.9¢ / minute)
$23.99 / month / user (1 – 9 Users)
$21.99 / month / user (10 – 19 Users)
$19.99 / month / user (20 – 49 Users)
V2VIP™ Basic Features
- Business Class Calling—Class 5 Softswitch, a complete suite of SIP network elements, discreet Data Centers served by multiple Tier 1 peerings and thousands of rate centers.
- Multitenant Architecture—One platform for many enterprise accounts, each with their own accounts and extensions; User accounts based on domain addresses; support for multi-level branches/departments; multiple extensions per User account (different purpose numbers).
- V2VUC Web Portal—Company account self-management for admin user; RCS features: IM, file sharing, presence; HD audio and video calling direct from browser; Click-to-call, WebRTC support – no need to download any plugin.
- Telephony/PBX Features—Schedule routing with time spans; Ring Groups; Find me, Follow me; conditional Call Forwarding per Caller ID, with personalized greetings per forwarding rule; Call Transfer – blind / attended; Music on Hold, Call Parking; Call Queues; Do Not Disturb, per Caller ID; Caller ID – can be set to show a User’s mobile number or DID, or one of the company’s DIDs.
- Auto-attendants—Multi-level Interactive Voice Response (IVR) scenarios – one scenario can prompt another; scenarios can be assigned to DID numbers or extensions; menu numbers can be mapped to different PBX objects, such as Users, extensions, Hunt groups, group voicemail, scenarios, etc.; record greetings directly from the web.
- Presence and Instant Messaging (IM)—Presence: Available, Busy, Away; Presence status text; Instant Messaging with delivery and display confirmation; multimedia file sharing; geo-location sharing; documents sharing – PDFs, docs, etc.
- Voicemail— V2VIP Office includes individual voicemail boxes; group voicemail boxes; voicemail-to-email (MP3 file); voicemail notification via IM or Message Waiting Indicator (MWI); personalized greetings per Caller ID.
- Fax—Fax to Email service requires a dedicated number (DID) to receive an emailed PDF file containing the fax transmission. Email-to-Fax service allows you to email a fax-supported document (such as a PDF) that gets converted to a fax transmission.
Additional V2VIP™ Basic Features
- Group Collaboration—Unlimited number of participants; sharing documents and media files; delivery and display confirmation; invite participants from outside the company via email; audio conferencing; direct access for non-users by clicking a web link; access to group audio conferencing via an access number (DID) from a regular phone (secured by a PIN).
- Video Meetings (Optional) — Up to 25 participants. Schedule meetings in advance; send Invites via email. Screen share, chat, and change layout during meeting. Automatically move and enlarge person speaking. Host controls multiple Meeting Settings. Create Meeting Rooms. Record calls and view past meetings.
- Click-to-Call—Click to call from Call History, there’s an option to choose for Webphone, IP phone or softphone app.
- Calls Monitoring—Admin user can monitor all ongoing offnet calls; admin can enable call recording per User; only offnet calls will be recorded, internal communication is encrypted; admin can listen to previously recorded calls as well as ongoing calls via the User Portal.
- Mobility—HD audio and Webphone video calling; RCS features – IM, file sharing, Presence; provisioning via SMS or login with User account ID and password; mobile clients for Android and iOS (pending).
- Shared Network Address Book—Company directory; shared address book stored in the cloud; private address book (not visible to others) accessible from mobile clients and User Portal.
- Encryption—All V2VIP Office user to user communications, using the mobile apps or portal, are fully encrypted that includes chat, audio and video calls.
- Other Options / Features—Greetings management; PUSH support for mobile clients and User Portal – receiving calls and IM even if browser or app is closed; provisioning for SIP devices; real-time DID ordering (pending); sending faxes from the portal , received via email or portal (pending).
V2VIP™ Basic Benefits
- Savings—Reduce drive time, travel expense, and risks and liabilities. Keep staff in the office for more productive use of their time
- Quality + Reliability—Superior call quality and reliability
- Complete Phone Service—Sleek, stylish IP phones with multiple features … All employees, whether local, remote or global, use the same phone system and features
- Easy-to-use—Pre-configured set up … No technical expertise required
- Expandable—Add more extensions as the company grows
- Portable—Take your IP phone, video phone or video softphone wherever you go as long as there’s broadband Internet, WiFi or 4G. Use the Webphone on a laptop or download a softphone app to your iPhone / iPad or, Android devices.
Call Today To Order And Start Seeing The Savings On Your Phone Bill, Travel Budget And, Eliminate Cellphone Expense.