aV2VIP™ Softphone uses the FREE downloadable GoVoIP app that converts Android OS tablets or smartphones into a mobile VoIP phone. Mobile VoIP calls over Wi-Fi or 3G / 4G networks eliminate expensive cellphone bills and, function as an extension for a company PBX User.
No start-up costs for this mobile client. With a V2VIP™ Office Business Calling Plan, enjoy the benefits of —VoIP business class phone service, HD audiocommunication, IM and SMS text messaging, file sharing and presence. Includes unlimited worldwide OnNet calling.
The aV2VIP™ Softphone app (GoVoIP) can be downloaded at: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.govoip1&hl=en_US.
Requires V2VIP™ service to make and receive calls. WCCI provides your Host ID, Login and Password.
- Manage contacts list, voicemail, call history
- Android devices
- Large keypad display
- Switch phones – pick-up the call on a different phone
- On-net calls with Webphone (WebRTC) via V2VUC Portal
Use the aV2VIP™ Softphone as a Unified Communications tool and as an extension of your cloud PBX. Connect from anywhere with special clients, remote offices and colleagues to increase productivity; and collaboration.
- SIP Compliant and Protocols—SIP 2.0, TCP/IPv4/UDP, SRTP/DTLS, ICE, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS
- Network—Connectivity via WiFi or 3G / 4G
- Bandwidth—96Kbps up to 1280Kbps
- Audio Codecs—Opus/48000G.729 A/B, G.723, G.722, G.711A/U, RFC2833 dtmf
- Management, Configuration, Administration—Supports device configuration via smartphone or tablet keypad, central secure configuration file
- Add contacts via Menu option
- Time, call status logs
- Last call logs
- Conversation recording (audio only)