iV2VIP™ Video Softphone is a FREE downloadable app for iPhones and iPads that converts a smartphone or tablet into a videophone. Combined with the HIPAA–secure V2VIP™ service, the iV2VIP™ TeleMed Bundle includes Unlimited, Worldwide Peer-to-peer, 128-bit SRTP / DTLS-encrypted secure voice and video calling and Instant Messaging (chat) to other V2VIP™ users over Wi-Fi or 3G/4G networks.
See V2VIP™ TeleMed Bundle – How it Works (Click2Call) for details on how to make video calls to expand service delivery into the home, remote clinics, doctor offices or with colleagues by V2VUC web browser link (PC/laptop) or iV2VIP™ UC (iPads/iPhones).
Requiring V2VIP™ service, iV2VIP™ Video Softphone can be registered by contacting WCCI for a User Name and Password. The V2VIP™ Basic Plan offers monthly or annual payment options.
- VP8 / H.264 video codec
- Peer-to-peer video calling (ICE protocol)
- Click2call with patients
- 128-bit SRTP / DTLS encryption
- File sharing
- iPhone or iPad smartphones
- Large keypad display
- Up to 30 frames / second
- aV2VIP™ video softphone compatible
Use iV2VIP™ Video Softphone to visually-connect healthcare professionals with patients, caregivers, remote clinics and colleagues to increase productivity and collaboration. Easily download to smartphone devices, activate the account and select from your Contacts list the person you want to call.
- SIP Compliant and Protocols—SIP 2.0, SRTP, TLS, TCP/IPv4/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS
- Network—Connectivity via WiFi or 3G/4G
- Bandwidth—96Kbps up to 1.5Mbps
- Audio Codecs—G.729 A/B, G.723, GSM, PCMU, PCMA
- Video Codecs—VP8; advanced H.264 real-time video (at HD, CIF, QCIF, VGA resolution up to 30 frames / second)
- Management, Activation, Administration—Supports device activation via smartphone or tablet keypad, central secure configuration file, admin via secure user portal
- Add contacts via Menu option
- Integrate contacts from the phone
- Time, call status logs
- Last call logs
- Quick access voice mail (Requires activation)