Video collaboration via web browser video communication (WebRTC) continues to be a vital part of telehealth and telemedicine service solutions. Video visits deliver HIPAA-secure real-time, two-way face-to-face video communication between and among healthcare professionals, patients, families, caregivers, or clinical trial participants.
The V2VIP™ TeleMed Bundle is a One-Click video call solution. In the self-managed V2VUC User Portal create a Meeting ID and then send an email Invite to your client, they simply click on the link which opens their web browser to join a video call. Each User account can send Invitations to an unlimited number of clients. (See below How it Works)
Wind Currents developed the V2VIP™ TeleMed Bundle—combining our HIPAA-secure V2VIP™ service, (128-bit SRTP / DTLS encryption and ICE framework for peer-to-peer video calls) with a WebRTC enabled User Portal—to form a cost-effective and dynamic duo that provides social, psychological, and fiscal benefits with every call. Benefit from chat and screen sharing. Annual: $249.99 or Monthly: $24.99; (Minimum three (3) User accounts)
The HIPAA-secure solution features:
- Unlimited, worldwide peer-to-peer SRTP-encrypted voice and video calls to other V2VIP™ users
- One click calling for your clients; email a link for them to click on to join a video call.
- Instant messaging (chat); can also be used during a video call.
- HD-quality, full-motion video and crisp audio over any broadband Internet (cable modem, DSL, LAN, WiFi) or 4G connection
- Screen sharing
- Unlimited, worldwide text messaging to other V2VIP™ subscribers
How V2VIP™ is HIPAA-secure
- Does not require or share PHI
- Does not store calls or ePHI on servers
- Peer-to-Peer video calls
- DTLS / SRTP 128-bit Encryption
- Password-protected accounts
- Accounts and calls auditing
- Tech support
How it Works
V2VIP™ technology is designed with the patient in mind—an easy-to-use, voice-and-video service—for a consistent user-friendly experience. All your client needs to do is click a link you email to them. There’s no charge and no limit; share links with as many clients as you want!
Making “Video Visits” Easy
To create the Meeting ID link, login to the V2VUC User Portal; click on the Home icon and open Contacts on the right side of the page. Click on the camera icon next to your name; click Continue to give permission for using your camera and microphone.
In the self-view mode click on to Invite a Participant via email. Fill in the name and email address and click on Invite to email the Meeting ID link. When the Participant receives the email they click on the icon and Join as a Guest. They must click Continue for permission to use the camera and microphone.
To call a colleague or client that is a V2VIP™ subscriber choose a contact from Contacts list and then select the video icon next to their name.
Within seconds you’re participating in a face-to-face, secure, cost-efficient, high-quality, real-time, two-way videoconferencing. It is possible to add up to 16 participants for a group call.
To enlarge the picture of the V2VIP™ Video Softphone on the computer screen, simply click on the icon in the video window.
Who uses V2VIP™ TeleMed Bundle?
- Speech Therapists
- Physical Therapists
- Homecare Therapists
- Case Managers
- Clinical trial study participants
- Pastoral Caregivers
Organizations that Use Video softphones
- Behavioral Health Providers
- VA Medical Centers / Clinics
- Correctional Facilities
- Home Health Agenci es
- State Public Health Depts.
- Federal Health Agencies
- Rehabilitation Facilities
- Nursing Homes
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Broadband connection — DSL, cable modem, LAN, WiFi or 4G
- Minimum 128Kbps upload speed
- V2VIP™ TeleMed Bundle Plan
- GXV-3240 / 3275 videophone (optional)
- Credit or debit card with a US billing and shipping address
V2VIP™ TeleMed Bundle plan and aV2VIP™ and iV2VIP™ Video Softphones do NOT support E911 or 911 calling. Do NOT use this
Service or Products in case of emergency; calls are not routed over the PSTN to any Public Safety Answering Point (PSAP) or operators.
WCCI reserves the right to immediately disconnect or modify Service if determined, in our sole and absolute discretion, that use of the Service or Device is, or at any time was inconsistent with the Terms and Conditions.
Calling Plan charges do not include State, Local taxes, Regulatory Recovery fees, shipping and handling or any other applicable charges.
A $29.99 Activation Fee will be charged for each V2VIP™ TeleMed Bundle.