What is V2VIP™ Hosted PBX?
V2VIP hosted PBX (Private Branch Exchange) is a cloud-based PBX system accessible via an IP network. A traditional PBX requires a large investment as well as ongoing maintenance and training. There’s no hardware or software expense because WCCI takes care of it all.
As a result there are no IT or installation costs for the customer because our V2VIP hosted PBX is completely managed off-site. With the user-friendly V2VUC web portal / control panel, businesses have the ability to manage the functions and features of their phone system.
Benefits and Features of Hosted PBX
There are no expensive upfront costs so simply pay a monthly fee and enjoy all of the benefits of the service. With V2VIP hosted PBX enjoy valuable features like Auto-attendant and extension dialing. Additional features include Queues, music on-hold, call waiting, call routing, transfers, and more.
Choose the features based on your companies needs. Scalability of V2VIP hosted PBX is the ability to add new features and Users as your company grows. Additional lines, phones, and even an entire new department can effortlessly be added.
- Auto Attendant allows someone to dial into a main number then dial a feature code or an extension.
- Call Forward is used to route a call to another destination or number.
- Caller ID identifies a caller’s phone number or phone number and name.
- Call Group routes incoming calls to several users (group members) or a department (i.e. Sales).
- Call Park is a feature that allows a user to put a call on hold and let another user / extension to pick it up and continue the conversation.
- Call Queue is a feature that places all callers in a shared parking and then initiates a group call to the queue’s members (agents).
- Call Recording is the ability to record a conversation of a User or extension.
- Call Transfer is used to transfer a call in progress to some other extension, number or destination.
- Call Waiting alerts the user of an incoming call while participating in another call either with a beep or notification on the phone’s screen.
- Do Not Disturb (DND) when enabled the rule will be triggered the moment the call arrives, without trying to connect to the user.
- Extension Dialing is a feature for dialing an extension within the same branch or to another branch.
- Find Me / Follow Me feature allows users to configure actions on unanswered incoming calls.
- Greetings menu allows the admin to manage the greetings used in various features such as auto attendant or call group.
- Last Number Redial enables pressing a button on the phone to call the last (regular) number dialed.
- Multi-party Calling enables multiple parties to participate in the same call using an IP phone.
- Music on Hold plays music or a recording while the caller is on hold.
- Three Way Calling enables three parties to participate in the same call.