V2VIP™ Office is cost-effective for businesses that require Unified Communications (UC) which includes hosted IP PBX services, an Auto-attendant and Collaboration tools. Employees benefit from features like WebRTC audio / video conferencing, channels, mobile apps, messaging, click-to-call, file sharing and presence. V2VIP Office combines all this with unlimited VoIP calling into a single solution and includes a self-managed User portal.
Small or Medium sized Businesses (SMBs) and Enterprise customers can leverage the power of our communication in the cloud V2VIP™ phone service, Voice over IP (VoIP) technology, and enjoy business-class communications delivered over an Internet, WiFi or 3G/4G connection.
UC affordably integrates previously separate services and features, making communication and collaboration possible by various means and via multiple devices so staff can do their jobs more effectively.
Use multi-function VoIP devices / phones, web browser, smartphones / tablets or a GXV3240, GXV3275 videophone.
V2VIP Office is a scalable solution that enables businesses to better serve their customers and allow employess to conduct business from anywhere, at anytime. Improve productivity by empowering teams to connect and work together with a variety of collaborative tools.
The V2VUC portal is a self-managed Admin / User portal which combines account management and communication services.
V2VIP™ Office—Includes Telephony / hosted PBX services, Auto-attendants, Voice mail, Mobile apps, WebRTC tools, Click-to-call, Calls monitoring, Web portal, Group collaboration / conferencing and Unlimited calling in the US, Canada.
$34.99 / month / user (1 – 4 Users)
$29.99 / month / user (5 – 19 Users)
$24.99 / month / user (20 – 49 Users)
$19.99 / month / user (50 or more Users)
V2VIP™ Office Features
- Business Class Calling—Class 5 Softswitch, a complete suite of SIP network elements, discreet Data Centers served by multiple Tier 1 peerings and thousands of rate centers.
- Multitenant Architecture—One platform for many enterprise accounts, each with their own accounts and extensions; User accounts based on email addresses; support for multi-level branches/departments; multiple extensions per User account (different purpose numbers).
- V2VUC Web Portal—Company account self-management for admin user; RCS features: IM, file sharing, presence; HD audio and video calling direct from browser; Click-to-call, WebRTC support – no need to download any plugin.
- Telephony/PBX Features—Schedule routing with time spans; Ring Groups; Find me, Follow me; conditional Call Forwarding per Caller ID, with personalized greetings per forwarding rule; Call Transfer – blind / attended; Music on Hold, Call Parking; Do Not Disturb, per Caller ID; Caller ID – can be set to show a User’s mobile number or DID, or one of the company’s DIDs.
- Auto-attendants—Multi-level Interactive Voice Response (IVR) scenarios – one scenario can prompt another; scenarios can be assigned to DID numbers or extensions; menu numbers can be mapped to different PBX objects, such as Users, extensions, Hunt groups, group voicemail, scenarios, etc.; record greetings directly from the web.
- Presence and Instant Messaging (IM)—Presence: Available, Busy, Away; Presence status text; Instant Messaging with delivery and display confirmation; typing notification; multimedia file sharing; geo-location sharing; documents sharing – PDFs, docs, etc.
- Voicemail— V2VIP Office includes individual voicemail boxes; group voicemail boxes; voicemail-to-email (MP3 file); voicemail notification via IM or Message Waiting Indicator (MWI); personalized greetings per Caller ID.
- Fax—Fax to Email service requires a dedicated number (DID) to receive an emailed PDF file containing the fax transmission. Email-to-Fax service allows you to email a fax-supported document (such as a PDF) that gets converted to a fax transmission.
Additional V2VIP™ Office Features
- Channels / Group Collaboration—Unlimited number of participants; multiple admins support; sharing documents and media files; delivery and display confirmation; group avatar; invite participants from outside the company via email; web video conferencing; audio conferencing; direct access for non-users by clicking a web link; access to group audio conferencing via an access number (DID) from a regular phone (secured by a PIN).
- Click-to-Call—Click to call URLs managed from Dialing Plan, with support for timespans; a URL can point to a User or Hunt Group; there’s an option for Users to create their own URL from My Profile; provisioning for SIP devices; support for audio, video and IM with file sharing.
- Calls Monitoring—Admin user can monitor all ongoing offnet calls; admin can enable call recording per User; only offnet calls will be recorded, internal communication is encrypted; admin can listen to previously recorded calls as well as ongoing calls via the User Portal.
- Mobility—HD audio and video calling; RCS features – IM, file sharing, Presence; provisioning via SMS or login with email and password; mobile clients for Android and iOS (pending).
- Shared Network Address Book—Company directory; shared address book stored in the cloud; private address book (not visible to others) accessible from mobile clients and User Portal.
- Encryption—All V2VIP Office user to user communications, using the mobile apps or portal, are fully encrypted that includes chat, audio and video calls.
- Other Options / Features—Greetings management; PUSH support for mobile clients and User Portal – receiving calls and IM even if browser or app is closed; provisioning for SIP devices; real-time DID ordering (pending); sending faxes from the portal , received via email or portal (pending).
V2VIP Office Benefits
- Savings—Up to 40% lower monthly phone bills and up to 80% off the start-up costs required of a traditional PBX solution
- Quality + Reliability—Superior call quality and reliability
- Complete Phone Service—Sleek, stylish IP phones with multiple features … Easy to use with auto-configuration … All employees, whether local, remote or global, use the same phone system, so they sound like they’re in one office
- Easy-to-use—Pre-configured set up … No technical expertise required
- Expandable—Add more extensions as the company grows
- Portable—Take your videophone, video softphone or IP phone wherever you go as long as there’s broadband Internet, WiFi or 3G. Download a video softphone to a laptop, iPhone / iPad or, Android devices.
Login here V2VUC to access the Admin / User portal
Call today to order and start seeing the savings on your phone bill, travel budget and, eliminate cellphone expense.
- Broadband connection — DSL, cable modem, LAN, WiFi or 3G
- Minimum 128Kbps upload speed
- V2VIP™ Office plan
- SIP phones, V2VIP™, GXV-3275 or GXV-3240 videophone or ATA
- Credit or debit card with a US billing and shipping address
LIMITED TERMS & CONDITIONS
WCCI reserves the right to immediately disconnect or modify Service if determined, in our sole and absolute discretion, that use of the Service or Device is, or at any time was, inconsistent with normal small business or business usage patterns. User is prohibited from using the Service or Device for auto-dialing, continuous or extensive call forwarding, telemarketing, (including without limitation, charitable or political solicitation or polling), fax or voicemail broadcasting or fax or voicemail blasting.
Calling Plan charges do not include State, Local taxes, E911 Cost Recovery and Regulatory Recovery fees, USF, shipping and handling or any other applicable charges.
A $39.00 Activation Fee will be charged for each V2VIP™ Business Calling Plan or addiitonal products.
Limit only one (1) additional product per Calling Plan.
Subscribers must read and agree to the full V2VIP™ Terms & Conditions at Sign-up.